Monday, April 21, 2014

charley harper messenger bags


I made a bunch of these little messenger bags for my littlest daughter back in October. She was constantly carrying around her older sisters' bags and so I figured she could use one her own size. I soon realized that these bags also worked great to store some of her toys since it is very easy for her to get everything in and out of them and all the pieces of each toy are stored together. I made the bags shown in this post using some adorable Charley Harper fabric I had leftover from this quilt.


I think I told a few of you that I would write a pattern for these and I actually did write it quite a while ago but I wanted to include a few variations and sizes before finalizing it so hopefully soon!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely bags. The fabrics are so pretty and fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Love the Charlie Harper fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fun and stylish looking bags. Who can resist Charley Harper prints? Looking forward to the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such a cute way to feature the prints! I bet there are some interesting ways to put up hanging things (wall hooks? coat rack or stand?) in a play area so that the Charley Harper toy storage is part of the room decor, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bags! Where do you find the Charley Harper fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, Beth! I'm guessing your daughter is thrilled to have a bag of her own!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!