Friday, August 9, 2013

just because . . .




Just because . . .

  . . . these little feet are making me laugh as I watch my little one do everything she can to keep up with her older sisters 

   . . . I'm happy that most of what I've been doing to improve my blog photography has been really helping improve my family photos as well

    . . . I loved reading my friend Laura's post about how much her little one loves the new quilt she made using my patchwork frames pattern and thinking about how fun it would be if we lived closer to each other (pattern/tutorial variations coming soon)

9 comments:

  1. I think that taking good photos is such a great skill and can be helpful in lots of ways. This one is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweet photo! :) do holler if you ever find yourself in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful photo Beth. I'm going to check out your photography info this weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are very beautiful, Beth.... But it does help when you have such a talented model! Love that pic! Would be nice to have quilty online friends closer in 'real' life... I can relate to that! Would you mind if I shared your sweet patchwork frames pattern on my Sew Fresh Quilts facebook page with a link back? It is a nice block and I like the layout you have shown for making a series of blocks into a cute quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet pic, Beth. I love the little tippy toe feet and the little curls. These are the best moments to photograph, as they are truly the ones you want to hold on to.

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love this picture. Little feet are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great memory you have captured Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! Adorable. I sometimes wish my nieces and nephews would stay small and cute forever :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!